Festival Badge is for Filmmakers, professionals in the film industry or members of film institutions, associations or festivals.
How to Apply
Submit the registration( including supporting documents )within the due date → Pay the registration fee after approval → Registration completed
You MUST submit one of the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Festival Badge.
1. Proof of employment letter at a film company or film organization issued within 3 months. (Business card is not accepted)
* In case of a new company or organization, the company profile and list of recent film-related projects are also required.
2. Filmography and proof of your participation in the film
- IMDB link including personal identification information (date of birth)
- Captured images of the ending credit with information of the film and your participation.
- Your application won’t be approved without up-to-date supporting documents regardless of past accreditation. Personal information is to be discarded after each edition following the festival policy.
- Additional documents may be requested if necessary.
- A credit/debit card issued in Korea is not available for payment for registration on this page.
- Early Bird August 1 (Tue) ~ 15:00 (KST) August 31 (Thu) 70 USD
- General September 1 (Fri) ~ 15:00 (KST) September 13 (Wed) 90 USD
- On-site October 3 (Tue) ~ October 13 (Fri) KRW 120,000
※ Please make sure to check the registration deadlines.
Festival Badge Benefits
- Up to 4 complimentary tickets for different screenings a day
- Access to Guest exclusive ticket desk
- Access to Guest exclusive online ticketing service
- Access to Press & Industry Screenings
- Access to Asian Contents & Film Market
- Complimentary Guest Package
* Festival Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.