This badge is designated for film and video majors for both domestic and foreign universities including graduate schools.
Students who are enrolled (including leave of absence) in departments with courses such as directing, acting, filming and scenarios may apply. However, those who have already graduated are not eligible.
※ Graduates (Graduated within the period of August 2020-February 2022) who have missed the opportunity to apply for Chinephile 2020,2021 due to two years of pandemic may register. However in this case, the applicant must submit a graduation certificate with the date of graduation as evidence.
How to Apply
Submit the registration( including supporting documents )within the due date → Pay the registration fee after approval → Registration completed
- You MUST submit the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Cinephile Badge.
- Proof of identity as a student currently majoring in film related studies at university or institution.
(i.e. Student status letter or proof of enrollment issued within a month)
- For group registration (20 participants or more) 1 student and/or 1 lecturer leading the group can be provided with a complimentary badge.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements in advance.
How to Receive
- Please pick up your Cinephile badge at the badge desk on the 1st floor of Biff Hill in the Busan Cinema Center
Cinephile Badge holders are given
- Tickets to access up to 4 different films a day (subject to seat availability.)
- Access to the Asian Contents & Film Market Exhibition Hall
- Participation available in Official Functions such as Seminar, Master Class, etc. (Except Press Conference, Reception, etc.)
- Ticket Catalogue.
* Festival Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.
- General Registration August 1 ~ 18:00 (KST) September 5 40.00 USD