Festival Badges are for filmmakers, film festival delegates, professionals of the film industry or members of a cultural institution. If you already have registered for a Press Badge or Market Badge, you do not need to request accreditation for the Festival Badge.
Under the situations of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 25th Busan International Film Festival will not be able to receive registration from participants residing overseas (including overseas Cinephiles).
Foreign participants who reside in Korea can apply for registration, which will be followed with a request for documents to confirm residency within the country.
We ask for your understanding of these inevitable measures taken amid the pandemic. Should you have further inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Submit the registration including supporting documents within the due date → Pay the registration fee after approval → Registration completed
You MUST submit one of the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Festival Badge.
- (1) Proof of employment letter at a film company or film organization issued within 3 months
- In case of a newly registered company or organization, the company profile and list of recent film-related projects are also required.
- Business card is not accepted.
- (2) Filmography and proof of your participation in the film (i.e. IMDB link, captured images of the ending credit)
- Your application won’t be approved without up-to-date supporting documents regardless of past accreditations. Because it’s our festival policy to discard personal information after each edition.
Festival Badge holders are given
- Tickets to access up to 3 different films a day (subject to seat availability).
* The number of tickets to access is adjusted as the screenings per each theater is reduced to 3 times a day for COVID-19 prevention.
- Access to Guest exclusive Ticket Desk.
- Complimentary Guest Package
- Access to Press & Industry Screenings
- Festival Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.
※ In light of the resurgence of Covid-19 in South Korea, registration is closed for the Festival and Cinephile Badges. Refund of registration fees will be processed automatically. Busan International Film Festival is striving to comply with the government's health and safety guidelines.