Due to the continuous global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic that requires to take extra care of everyone’s health and safety
and Leads us the lack of budget, Busan International Film Festival has to decide to suspend Forum BIFF in 2021.
We appreciate it for your interest and support for the programs and apologize if we cause you any inconvenient. We will do our best to resume these programs next year.
Forum BIFF Badges are for professors, lecturers, researchers, and graduate students who research film / video and related academic fields.
If you already have registered for a Festival Badge , Press Badge, Cinephile and Market, you do not need to request accreditation for the Forum BIFF Badge.
How to Apply
Submit the registration including supporting documents within the due date → Pay the registration fee after approval → Registration completed
You MUST submit one of the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Forum BIFF Badge.
- You are provided with the badge after confirm proof of employment or enrollment supporting your status as professors, lecturers, researchers and graduate students who research film/video and related academic fields, and MA or PhD graduation certification in case of independent researcher in that fields
Forum BIFF Badge holders are given
- Tickets to access up to 4 different films a day (subject to seat availability).
- Access to Guest exclusive Ticket Desk.
- Complimentary Guest Package and Forum BIFF Materials
- Access to Press & Industry Screenings
- Access to the Asian Film Market Exhibition Hall
* Excluding access to the Market Screenings, Online Screenings, Market Shuttle, and Invitation-only Receptions.
- Forum BIFF Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.
||August 19 ~ 18:00 (KST) September 16
||October 2 ~ October 12
- On-site Registration is limited and processed on first-come, first-served basis.