Forum BIFF Badges are for professors, lecturers, researchers, and graduate students who research film / video and related academic fields.
If you already have registered for a Festival Badge , Press Badge, Cinephile and Market, you do not need to request accreditation for the Forum BIFF Badge.
How to Apply
Submit the registration including supporting documents within the due date → Pay the registration fee after approval → Registration completed
You MUST submit one of the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Forum BIFF Badge.
- You are provided with the badge after confirm proof of employment or enrollment supporting your status as professors, lecturers, researchers and graduate students who research film/video and related academic fields, and MA or PhD graduation certification in case of independent researcher in that fields
Forum BIFF Badge holders are given
- Tickets to access up to 4 different films a day (subject to seat availability).
- Access to Guest exclusive Ticket Desk.
- Complimentary Guest Package and Forum BIFF Materials
- Access to Press & Industry Screenings
- Access to the Asian Film Market Exhibition Hall
* Excluding access to the Market Screenings, Online Screenings, Market Shuttle, and Invitation-only Receptions.
- Forum BIFF Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.
||August 19 ~ 18:00 (KST) September 16
||October 2 ~ October 12
- On-site Registration is limited and processed on first-come, first-served basis.