Press badges are for journalists affiliated with an authentic media (printed media, radio, television, online press, press agency, magazines, etc.) to aid journalists covering the festival and market.
Press Badge Guideline
- Press badges are classified into two different types in order to support the covering activities of press.
- Press badges are classified into two different types; Press and Press (Technician).
- One badge per person (the 2 types of Press badges cannot be jointly issued to one person)
Press Badge Description
- Press : Press badges are for
correspondents affiliated with an authentic media (printed media, radio, television, online press, press agencies, and magazines).
- - correspondents and editors for print or online media
- - correspondent producers, writers, program planners, and TV and radio reporters
- Press badge holders cannot apply for Opening/Closing Ceremony passes.
- Press (Technician) :
Press (Technician) badges are for technicians including photographers and camera operators, employed or
outsourced by an authentic media. (ex. Camera assistants, Sound/Audio technicians, Lighting, and Editing staff)
- Press (Technician) badge holders are eligible to apply for Opening/Closing Ceremony passes.
Press Badge Benefits
|Type||Available Tickets per day||Access to Festival Venues||Guest Package||Press Center||P&I Screening and Video Room||Press Screening and Guest Visit||Photo Zone||Access to the Asian Film Market||Market Screening and Online Screening||Market Shuttle|
▲: Need to get individual passes for certain photo zones (ex. Opening/Closing Ceremony photo zone)
Who is Not Eligible?
- Administrative staff who do not work as reporters/correspondents (ex. accountants, secretaries, and drivers)
- Administrative staff from outsourcing companies
- One-person media
Press Badge Application Deadline
|General Registration||August 7 ~ 18:00 (KST) September 15||NONE|
|On-site Registration||October 11 ~ October 21||50.00 USD|